Re: Must have pregnancy items
1. LONG tops to cover the belly and hips
2. Comfy pants yoga style for around the house
3. Comfy shoes
4. Nursing bras for growing boobies
5. For the winter warm socks with traction stickies on the bottom to avoid slipping
6. Body pillow - cheap one from Target
7. Lifecycle water bottle with sport top, it's the only way I stay hydrated!
8. To go smoothies in the fridge for the days when I am hungry but have to leave in a hurry.
9. Pressure point massage tool for my hubby to help with my back pain.
10. Unisom and b6 for the first trimester to bring my sickness down to 1 time a day.
crunchy wife to B
and momma of identical twin girls G
, our rainbow
born at home April 2013 and R
forever in my heart.