View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #4
Mommabeebritt
Registered Users
seller

Re: Must have pregnancy items

This is my first pregnancy
1.) Pillows... lots of them. I don't have a snoogle but I wish I would have invested in one in the beginning of my pregnancy.
2.) Notepads/notebooks/planner- just a way for me to keep track of things. I swear I forget so many things now that i'm pregnant
3.) Vaseline Coco butter- this is the only coco butter that doesn't stink to me. now, if only it actually prevented my stretch marks...
4.) St. Tropez Self Tanning Mousse- this hides my stretch marks enough to where I can look at myself with out crying.. sounds bad but it's true. This stuff works really well though. I'm very fair skinned and it doesn't make me look orange.
5.) TUMS. This is kind of recent, I don't take any medications really unless it's unbearable but lately my heartburn/acid reflux has been at it's high and these make me get through the night.
6.) Baths.. nothing better than relaxing in the bath.
7.) This is going to sound bad.. Mcdonald's cheeseburgers. I was a vegetarian for 4 years then started eating chicken for about a year then when I got pregnant, I started craving the cheap 1 dollar cheeseburgers. I gave in. I only have one a month but still.
8.) A supportive SO I don't know what I would do without the support and love of my boyfriend. He really is amazing
9.) Sleep, enough said
10.) Pedicures
Mommabeebritt is offline   Reply With Quote