View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
cowangel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Starting home schooling after a bad start to the school year at public school

I like time4learning.com . It is very interactive, but it is mostly computer based - so you would both have to be okay with that. My DS is in 1st grade and he loves it. You can get a free trail too to try it out for a month and see if it works. Everything is online - so there is nothing else to buy - which I like and it's very straight forward. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want more info. on the free trial.

We have tried Lessonpathways.com which is a free program - it takes more work on your (the teacher) side I think but it's very helpful and straight forward.

We are new to HS'ing this year and these two things have worked well for us. There are also free online homeschool programs in most states so you could look those up and call them for more info...it's usually k12.com and maybe another school depending on the state...they are completely free, but in my opinion require a lot of busy work but work well for some people as the bridge to HS'ing.

GL mama you can do it .