MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL Oct 7-13 *Knit the funk away!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert View Post

I sooo want to BO this sleeve. It is just above my elbow right now, I am trying to decide if I want it here or 3/4 length.

I think it looks good so it depends on how much more yarn and knitting you want to use/do.

The romper pattern is super cute too!!

And hello Torre. It sounds like you are definitely on you way to the knitting addiction. Always ask questions here because these ladies can answer any questions. Actually, you've kept them more on the topic of knitting the last few days than we've been for weeks

And, the change for Butch did not come soon enough. Another incident report of him getting bitten. Today's excuse, well, 3 of them were wrestling and one got frustrated so he bit. Umm, knowing you have biters you are letting them wrestle why 7 more days there maybe. At least this time it was his back but it looks like skin may have been broken again.
MrsStripe is online now   Reply With Quote