Old 10-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
CaliRoll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blueberry Bamboo Flats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServingHim View Post
Yuck! Sorry to hear that, I don't know of anyone else that makes bamboo flats like those. I know you can find bamboo terry flats though. Zabibaby and Orange diaper company come to mind.

I have 2 OS Swaddlebee AIOs on the way, and I am a little nervous about them since broken snaps seems to be a common problem.
They claim the snap problem has been fixed but who knows if they still have older stock that was part of the problem. Give the snaps a test as soon as you get them. On both Simplex that I had, the snaps in question popped off the first time they were unsnapped, so it was pretty obvious right away. There's a form on their website for requesting an RMA. I had my RMA today within a half hour or so of submitting the online form. Ask for them to be repaired, not exchanged. They exchanged the first Simplex I returned and the snap on the replacement dipe broke right out of the package. That one I had them repair and they replaced all the snaps and it worked fine. Just took forever for the repaired diaper to get back into my hands.
CaliRoll is offline   Reply With Quote