View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:21 PM   #13
BabySnickerdoodles
Registered Users
Formerly: Generalsgirl08
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Class Project: Why do/don't you buy WAHM diapers?

How much of your stash is WAHM made?

All of my fitteds (7), and all of my wool....so about 2/3 of my stash? The other 3rd is prefolds

How did you decide to buy those brands (reputation, just fell in love, etc)?*

Reputation of the WAHM, recieved 2 fitteds as baby gifts and fell in love with the brands; availability of their specific products that I liked.
The wool longies I was very happy with too! It was a chance arrangement, and I knew I needed wool, so she contacted me very sweetly, so we did a custom!

How pleased have you been with your WAHM purchases (and why?)

Very pleased every time. Communication is always excellent, prices have been good, and construction has been awesome! Even my seconds were in awesome shape!

Why don't you buy more (or any) WAHM diapers?

I am still slowly building my fitted stash as finances allow, and I make our own upcycled covers now. I still do trades with other dyer/spinner wahms for wool yarn to crochet into wool covers, and I have been very happy with those purchases as well!

If money were no object, but all other situations were the same (WAHM stocking schedules, uncertainty about brands) would you have a fully WAHM stash?

Oh yes! In fact, I would probably be open to trying other types of dipes, such as fleece, hybrids, and try other brands of WAHM fitteds and dyed prefolds
Ready to Shop for Woolies? Check out Baby Snickerdoodles on Hyena Cart
BabySnickerdoodles is offline   Reply With Quote