View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #24
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need serious help here momas! :blush:

The owner of the realty actually just called, lol. Didn't expect someone that high up to call. He researched our purchase before he called. It was an odd convo. he was super defensive at first. I remained calm and friendly and he changed his tune. He said in our county we shouldn't have any problems. He actually tried to be very helpfull. He went into great detail on the restrictions.

I hope to get more help from the zoneing guy that offered to help us.

It wasn't that they didn't disclose something, like an easement. It was that we specifically asked to look at properties that could be used for lrg animal raising and the like. I asked if we could have a cow, a pig, a goat, and so on. Exact wording. She said yes. I wanted to be sure before I fell in even mre love with this place. It just seemed to good to be true. It was everything we asked for. I'm not so sure she would have lied. I think mabye she didn't know, or didn't know till later and didn't wanna loose the sale. The #1 item on the must have list for properties for us was the livestock. It would have been like someone selling you a fish farm where fish were prohibited, haha. I know, silly example, but that's what it's like.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote