View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
tentrevival
Registered Users
seller

Re: Class Project: Why do/don't you buy WAHM diapers?

How much of your stash is WAHM made?
About 95%

How did you decide to buy those brands (reputation, just fell in love, etc)?
I tried several name brands, but most had things I didn't like. With WAHMs I was able to find (because of greater variety) or customize to get the features I like best.

How pleased have you been with your WAHM purchases (and why?)
Very pleased. I have found work at home mom diapers to fit better, customer service is more friendly, they look cuter, etc.

Why don't you buy more (or any) WAHM diapers?
I am right now. Since I sew most of my own I always find things I want to try, but can't justify spending the money of having someone else make it. My son is sizing up and since he has sensitive skin I need to try wool. I am experimenting a little, but since I have little experience with wool I am trying a variety of things from other moms as well. I basically default to buying from moms at this point since I can rarely find what I want from a national brand.

If money were no object, but all other situations were the same (WAHM stocking schedules, uncertainty about brands) would you have a fully WAHM stash?
Absolutely. If money were no object I would have a large stash from a variety of moms.

And can I PM you if I have further questions?
definitely. i'd be happy to help.
Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
tentrevival is offline   Reply With Quote