View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #18
armywife21
Registered Users

Re: Class Project: Why do/don't you buy WAHM diapers?

]Ok this is for a project in a business class I'm taking, so I hope it's OK to post this here. I figure doing it here, WAHMs can benefit too. I'm doing research on the WAHM cloth diaper market in particular.

I have to develop a Survey Monkey survey next, and I'll post it wherever it's OK to do so at that time (and will share the results somehow with the WAHMs).

There will also be questions for WAHMs, about their business, in the WAHM section.

Some starter questions ... answer some of these, or none if you just want to add your 2 cents to the discussion:

How much of your stash is WAHM made?

inbetween 1/3 to 1/2

How did you decide to buy those brands (reputation, just fell in love, etc)?
Bought a couple things off of FSOT because my son was getting red marks based on chubby thighs. I placed the order based on what I liked and reputiation and then fell in love.

How pleased have you been with your WAHM purchases (and why?)

Extremely pleased the diapers don't leave red marks, they work well, their cute, and I love being able to support a WAHM who is doing this for their family and not a big box store to make a company rich.

Why don't you buy more (or any) WAHM diapers?

A big factor is cost. Wool & fitteds can be expensive and FSOT is hit or miss. Also my husband loves cloth diapering also and he prefers some non wahm diapers that we have had for ages

If money were no object, but all other situations were the same (WAHM stocking schedules, uncertainty about brands) would you have a fully WAHM stash?

No not a full WAHM stash but I would say it woul be at least 3/4 of it and that is only because our favorite favorite diapers are rumparooz which aren't made by a wahm.
And can I PM you if I have further questions?

Yep

TIA for helping with my project! This is so much more interesting than researching biotech or burger places! (Now I'm off to visit the Cottonbabies store, and 2 other cloth stores in the area ... I love Portland ...)

Jealous!!

Last edited by armywife21; 10-10-2012 at 03:00 PM.
armywife21 is offline   Reply With Quote