Thread: I win!!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:31 AM   #3
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I win!!

I'm so bad about knowing what is what in my belly and haven't tried. Maybe it's because I have extra "fluff." I do know he's head down and that is the most important. His feet are on my left. He isn't engaged. Sometimes, I feel what feels like hand movements in front down low, on the left, but not as often as the feet in the upper left. I *think* he isn't fully posterior, but not quite anterior either if that makes sense at all.

I've been doing a lot of ball sitting and some other positioning. I'm trying to just chill out. It's pretty much too late for some of the things I wanted to happen by him coming earlier anyway. My mom would have helped me with the other kids after the birth, but she is leaving the country in less than a week now. My childcare has several days next week they won't be available to help if I go into labor...not sure what I'm going to do about that except leave my husband at home. But, it is what it is. I'm not stressing....not today anyway. LOL!