View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:02 AM   #27
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please help me with my son..

Anxious to hear the results.

Both of my boys have issues. William is a cpl months away from 4 and weighs 31 lbs with all cloths on. We seriously wonder about allergies.

Cayden has a whole host of health (mostly gi) issues. The kid refuses to gain weight. He just under 47 lbs, will be 8 in March.

It's very hard to find diets to help kids gain weight online. The best way seems to be fatening diets. Cayden has severe GERD so I can't go that route. Also extra real butter on everything. Can't do that. There are ways to make shakes packed with good calories, healthy fats, ect. Coconut cream, hemp milk, i-cream, fruite, add whatever you can come up with. Cayden can have pb, so we do double portions of that on sandwiches. Sneak in cal's where we can. Our main way to stay up to their weight is pediasures. I make oatmeal for breakfast and I do pediasure or coconut creamer in it. It adds cals and good fats. It's VERY stressfull when you have a child that has special dietary needs. You have to start from scratch learning to cook, buy, ect. I now cook from scratch just about everything.

Just try not to get too stressed. Once you get more answers and get the hang of thing, it comes more easily.

Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote