Old 10-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #98
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (October 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
AFM: 19w now, whew! Today is the first day in weeks that I've felt the little one bump around and move. It makes me smile one of those cheesy huge smiles. We have our anatomy scan on Monday morning and I'm actually excited. The doppler has kept me off the ledge, that's for sure. Best $55 I ever spent!
That's wonderful! I'm absolutely loving feeling the tickles and wiggles from this Babe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Hope you get that energy, but YAY for less barfiness.

I'm okay with barfiness. My nausea isn't as dramatic (although my boobs are INSANELY painful), so I am only going "OMG! Are my symptoms decreasing?!?" so I start checking other symptoms. I swear if my boobs stop hurting I'm going to call my doc ASAP, haha. He's gonna think I'm NUTS.

And I am. But I accept that
I really need energy right now - Zech's birthday on Tuesday (gotta do a party for him the following weekend I hope), then Halloween, DH's birthday, Ruth's birthday & party - and we want to get to the city for an overnight "date" and some shopping (late anniversary date).

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeyer76 View Post
I guess that wasn't too debbie downer today. If I can get through a few more days without bleeding and feeling crampy and gross I'll be more chatty. Just trying to keep focusing on the positive as best as I can.
I hope that placenta moves up and the bleeding stops for you - I wonder if that's what the weird feeling/cramping was about?
I totally agree with taking it easy. When is your next appt?

too for talking about and remembering your little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
If you guys need a pick-me-up, you should go read about how hilariously awful my morning was. http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1452505
Yilkes! What a day!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote