View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:40 AM   #10
AnimalHouse
Registered Users
Formerly: mama***ms
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do you keep your body in shape between pregnanies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsviola View Post
I love My Fitness Pal. There is an app for your phone, and a more functional website. Its free.

I also love Couch to 5K, which also has a free app. I've lost 10 pounds and a pants size in about a month. I was so scared of running, and the Couch to 5K app really helps you get started in a way that is accessible to almost anyone and it only takes 30 minutes 3 times a week. You start out running 60 seconds and walking 90 seconds. I thought I was going to die the first day! But now at 5 weeks, I can run for 5 minutes straight and be ok. The nice thing about it is the app tells you when to start walking and when to start running, so you don't even have to pay attention. You can just zone out and have "me" time and it tells you exactly what to do. There is no thinking involved. So far, I've converted 3 people to do it, and all 3 love it too.

I recommend both of these to anyone looking to make a lifestyle change. MyFitnessPal will change the way you look at food.
I've been wanting to try Couch to 5k! Pre-babies, I was running 5-6 miles a day, but now I think I'd die if I tried to run one mile .