Old 10-11-2012, 09:58 AM   #29
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

Re: I can't beleive it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseyroberts View Post
Interesting! The card does have visa logo on it !

Thank you all for all the helpful advice and kind words...i think its going to all work out in the end...but I am past ready for it to be done already!
mama. I am so happy it is all working out.

I still think you should call VISA, though. This is b/c VISA expects financial institutions who use their logo to maintain a certain level of professionalism and to make it EASY for their customers to reclaim money stolen from ID theft.

HERE is VISA's web page about ID theft and their stance... at the bottom is a number any VISA customer can call and they will work with you to correct the issues.

Here's another blurb from their site:

Quote:
Count on quick resolution and provisional credit if your card is lost or stolen. 1
If your account is compromised, Visa is committed to setting things right without further aggravation or inconvenience to you. Visa’s cardholder protection policy requires all financial institutions issuing Visa products to extend provisional credit for losses from unauthorized card use within 5 business days of notification of the loss.
Your financial institution is breaking a lot of rules with VISA and could get into big trouble. YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH SO MANY HOOPS TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK. I would be calling VISA and complaining and making a big ole stink and getting someone in big trouble at the bank. They are in the wrong. 100%

Last edited by Kiliki; 10-11-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote