Old 10-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #846
clothdiapercrunchy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL Oct 7-13 *Knit the funk away!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
her eyes don't give the "sign" of downs in her pictures KWIM.

oh and with milestones. Emily never reached hers ontime. She did have a 1:30 chance of downs at our screening at 13wks. But they didn't see any markers at her 20wk u/s so they said our chance jumped up to like 1:500 or so. But she had horrible neck muscles and always tilted her head to the side when sitting up. She couldn't sit up unassisted until almost a year old.

Alaina is a beautiful baby and I know she will be loved no matter what

I'm wondering if she doesn't like "loving" because of her birthmom? Wonder if she talked to her or cradled her belly, or rocked...etc? Alaina probably had to figure out self soothing in utero and that's what she's going with.
I sort of wonder this too, like I believe that babies can feel your emotions in Utero. I think it also affects them. Like my Abrie, It was a suoer awful stressful time in my life and she is very anxious, emotional, sensitive, while Anna who I was just in love with from the start, the whole idea, I knew it was all going to be ok and just was in a different place in my life, she is much more easy going, less needy, lovey, but not overly sensitive. So I wonder if she could sense any negative or a lack there of feelings in utero? Who knows, it may have nothing to do with it, but it could.

((HUGS)) Carolyn. Im hoping all turns out to be ok. She is a beautiful baby regardless and looks super sweet. I know that she will bring you all the joy in the world regardless, it still stinks to worry about things like this as a parent. It tears you up.

Last edited by clothdiapercrunchy; 10-11-2012 at 11:16 AM.
clothdiapercrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote