Old 10-11-2012, 10:24 AM   #15
Kiliki
Registered Users
Formerly: kr***y
seller

Re: I win!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherlovesCDs View Post
I'm actually a little sad this baby might be big. I have a lot of NB or even preemie clothes that he won't get to wear from my 2 sets of twins. Plus, I'm honestly a little scared of pushing out a big baby. My others were all on the smaller side because of being twins and early. My first was 7lbs 4oz, so average, but at 39+2. I think this baby will be bigger. I'm sure he will be very cute no matter his size, but I wish he would be able to wear all the cute NB stuff I have.
I don't know if this is any consolation, but my 9lb3oz baby wasn't really that hard to push out. He was out in about 4 or 5 contractions, and stuck for 2 of those. Probably about 10 mins of pushing at most.

My first was 7lbs4oz and took 20-30 mins pushing. My third was 7lbs8oz and took about 10-15 mins pushing.

So, big babies can be easy to push out sometimes.

I hope you can relax. I know how frustrating it is to be pg when you don't want to be. (you'll be reading my own "I'm STILL pregnant" posts in March! LOL) But, if you can find the peace you need to calm your soul down, it might be JUST what you need to send you into labor.
Kiliki is offline   Reply With Quote