Old 10-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #16
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I win!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiliki View Post
I don't know if this is any consolation, but my 9lb3oz baby wasn't really that hard to push out. He was out in about 4 or 5 contractions, and stuck for 2 of those. Probably about 10 mins of pushing at most.

My first was 7lbs4oz and took 20-30 mins pushing. My third was 7lbs8oz and took about 10-15 mins pushing.

So, big babies can be easy to push out sometimes.

I hope you can relax. I know how frustrating it is to be pg when you don't want to be. (you'll be reading my own "I'm STILL pregnant" posts in March! LOL) But, if you can find the peace you need to calm your soul down, it might be JUST what you need to send you into labor.
Thanks. I'm glad to hear you didn't have an issue with your bigger baby. I do think this baby will be at least close to 9lbs and likely over. At first I was worried about the size. Now, it's in the back of my mind, but I'm not worried about it really. My body has done quite a bit at this point. So, I'm just not concerned.

I actually am pretty relaxed. I am whining about still being pregnant and the contractions anny me (plus, my mom leaving the country in a few days). I definitely have my moments. Yesterday, I had a bad attitude most of the day even though it would have been a really bad day for me to go into labor. But, really, overall I'm pretty relaxed and calm about it even though I'm sure it doesn't come through that way.

When you are ready to complain, I'll try to be the great support you have been for me. Thanks!