View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #22
Jen's_4
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: HS Check-In, Part 2

Welcome mom1gm and Lyn!! What curriculum are you using? And to the lady who said that we are "better" (ftmom?) at this....that's probably not true. If I remember right, you are in your first year, and it does take some time to settle in. A lot of the other Mom here aren't in their first year (I'm in my second) so sometimes we may seem a bit more put together, but maybe we've just slightly improved at rolling with things? Also I'm sure it comes out more glossed over on the computer than it looks IRL. And all of us have rough days. Hang in there, and you'll be feeling better about things soon.

AFM--I'm done with homeschooling for the week!! And we finished up our HOP review and the MFW section about the scrolls and everything, so I'm looking forward to starting something new next week. DH did ask me what I wanted him to do...I told him if he felt like working with them that was fine, but if not, no sweat. Maybe this is bad...but I can't imagine the disorganization my curric will be in when I get back if they do school. Oh well, if he does it, at least I'll be able to log some hours although so far we are doing really well on hours for the week. I am going on a girly trip to Branson with some family and friends this weekend, and I'm super excited about it, but I'm the kind of Mom who leaves the kids almost never, so I'm sure it will be hard in a way too. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Jen's_4 is offline   Reply With Quote