View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #26
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: S/O Am I the only one that had no idea spanking was still allowed in some states?

Our rulebook states if paddling is needed after other stargeties are tried then 2 people must be present but teacher can paddle and if get into trouble again then principal can paddle...no gender requirements in rules. My oldest daughter has been paddled by male and femal she lives with my mom. Teachers here do as they wish...as does the principal. Ex: iss teacher has ripped earrings out of oldest daughters ears bc she said she was playing with them, iss teacher took another childs barettes and threw them in garbage, principal kicked one child off bus bc she was defending herself against 4 football players in 7th grade (she was in 4th grade) and the boys didn't get into trouble at all...he says the boys were just being boys...I bet it had to do with one being the quarterback...