View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Betas..

So I had my betas done. At 13dpo (3w6d) my level was 33.4 and when I had them done yesterday at 15dpo (4w1d) it was 62.7...the nurse kept saying that it was "soooo early" and didn't recommend anything other then keeping a new ob appointment and see what happens..she asked if I've even missed my period yet, um...yeah I was supposed to start today and no...no period...still pregnant... it just seems like whoever I talk to is so unsure of things..like they have the tone that my pregnancy won't make it or something...

They didn't offer to do another draw. Nothing. Thankfully my first appointment is on the 26th (6w3d)...sigh. I'm glad it went up, just wish I was getting more support and encouragement from the ob office.

So is that a good jump? I know with ds it went from 12.96 at 4w1d to 67.3 at 4w3d..that last draw was 2 days later date wise and only different from 5 points...so it seems to me that this pregnancy is doing well compared to my last...