Thread: Vaccines
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:03 PM   #35
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiNi
It's always easy for people to say that vaxs don't cause issues. When their child has never experienced an issue.

sent from my iPhone. excuse all typos
DD1 has issues and is fully vaxed. I have no reason to suspect and do not believe vaccinations are to blame. My cousin wasn't vaxed and had severe Autism, he was still non-verbal at 12.

I absolutely believe some children react to vaccines. If you have reason to believe your child isn't responding well, then you get to stop. I also believe sometimes parents make associations that a vaccine caused something that didn't, anymore than eating strawberries the day before you get an ear infection is related.

Medical issues are a complex interplay of a variety of factors. It's not always simple cause and effect. And sometimes it is. I don't think anyone on here thinks vaccines are 100% safe for everyone in every situation. There is an unfortunate amount of fear mongering on both sides. It would be nice if someone would start a "Just the Facts" website with only reputable info from both sides, and we all had educated, understanding peds who would discuss it openly and honestly.
mibarra is online now   Reply With Quote