View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #34
KendallMarie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Chat Thread ~ Oct 7th-13th

Okay this is my first time around at this... but someone please explain to me why it seems to be practically a sin to be pregnant and want attractive clothing.

I started looking at mat clothing last weekend... Pants aren't overly painful... though half of them seem to add an extra month or two to my pregnancy. I HATE 95% of the tops. The drapey look is just not what i"m looking for... maybe when I actually have a big belly. Right now... NO.

And then there's a matter of a coat... it's hovering around freezing and snowing here. The midweight fall coats the maternity stores here have are just not going to cut it... not now and most definatly not in January.

I swear the next person who says anything along the lines of "oh just buy a few sizes up/plus size who cares what it looks like" is going to die. I CARE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. I already feel fat and icky why on earth would i want to get clothing that make look me worse too.

ISO: Fuzzibunz Elite OS, Lg Boy-ish G-diapers, MEAF M, ML, L
IHA: Sm G-diapers, pouches, g-cloth, NB Alvas, NB Sandies, NB Prefolds, NB Bummis covers
KendallMarie is offline   Reply With Quote