ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP October 7th - October 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV View Post
I really love Christian music too, especially Casting Crowns! One of my favorites is The Voice of Truth.

Anyway, I hope you ladies are all doing well. I think my body is gearing up to O right now, I'm noticing some signs. I took an opk yesterday that had a very clear second line but it was a touch lighter than the control yet, but we'll see. We're just taking it as it comes, that's why I'm in this group.

I love Voice of Truth! Now I am going to have to go put some Casting Crowns on spotify while I work tonight

I hope everyone is having a good week! We had a really fun day today Took my oldest to have her 6 year old pictures taken today and then took the kids to Chick-fila and went to Target.

While I was at Target I was browsing the sale racks and came across a pair of Mario PJ's that were on clearance for $4.48. I looked at them because my DS LOVES Mario I noticed that there were only 2 of the 3 pieces that the set was supposed to have to I took it with me when I went to check out and asked if they would mark it down anymore since it was missing a part. They gave me another 50% off so I got the pj's for $2.24!! I was quite proud of myself!

Check out Booty Looty on FACEBOOK, WAHM Thread, and Now stocking at Kings of the Castle
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote