View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 04:40 PM   #34
CarrieMF's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Alberta/Saskatchewan
Posts: 6,545
My Mood:
Originally Posted by keonli
Are you in America? Contact your district's councilman, address your concerns with him/her, and ask about the city/town adding a SLOW CHILDREN AT PLAY sign or something somewhere on the street.
This is a good idea IN THEORY. If they don't pay attention to speed signs they aren't going to pay attention to this type of sign either
CarrieMF is offline   Reply With Quote