View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
momgoddess
Registered Users
seller

REDUCED! Small FB and Baby Wizards

Clementine BG 4.0 this is new, but it is a second and doesn't come with an insert. I accidentally ordered it thinking I was ordering a BGE during the seconds sale. I can't tell what is wrong with it, it seems totally fine. I *think* it may have wonky stitching around the stretchy tabs, because they seem to lay weird but it wouldn't effect function at all. $11ppd SOLD!

I have 3 VGUC Small FB for sale with inserts, no stains. Purple, green and pink. $9PPD each

2 VGUC BG 4.0s in Lovelace & Mirror. Both come with BOTH inserts. No stains. $11PPD each
SOLD!

3 Baby Wizard Pockets with snaps EUC no stains, worn only a couple times. Comes with microfiber inserts $8PPD each
1-solid purple, 1 blue w/ flowers, 1 green w/ owls

3 Baby Wizard SUPREME VELCRO EUC, no stains, worn only a couple times. Comes with a microfiber insert. $8PPD each
1-cats, 1-owls, 1-blue w/ flowers

I can take photos of the insides upon request, I'm just trying to get a lot listed quickly. All items come from a smoke-free and pet-free home. I'm only looking for Paypal right now, unless you have an electric baby food mill for trade. That is the only thing I'm ISO right now.

Last edited by momgoddess; 10-16-2012 at 03:13 PM.
momgoddess is offline   Reply With Quote