At this time, we do not vaccinate. I am literally always reading more on the subject (as in every day) and if I ever feel comfortable vaccinating, then I will. I just don't feel comfortable with it at this time.
I have a pediatrician who is supportive of our decision.
April + Stephen = Eva, Reese, and Baby 3.0 (due Nov '14)