Old 10-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #37
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Oct 7th-13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallMarie View Post
Okay this is my first time around at this... but someone please explain to me why it seems to be practically a sin to be pregnant and want attractive clothing.
Totally kwym. I guess that's a good thing about getting a decent bump fairly quick - I start fitting in mat stuff I've been in mat jeans since 6-8 weeks, but I just started getting my mat shirts out. I like wearing my normal shirts and t's, but I also found some fitted (read: not flowy and tent-like) mat shirts at Thyme Maternity and Old Navy.

I'm scared reading your description of the winter jackets out there! I really am going to need a good, warm jacket (-40 is really darn cold!). I managed (barely) to get through the winters in my normal jacket with Isaac and Levi... but seriously... barely. I don't think there's any way I can get through with an april baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176 View Post
I just got home from my midwife appt today. So excited to hear the heartbeat! 165 Now it seems a bit more real, if you know what I mean, just in case the horrible morning/ all day sickness meant nothing, lol.
for hb!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote