View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 03:46 AM   #41
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Oct 7th-13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junipervt View Post
joining you ladies I've been lurking for a while. I hit the 12wk mark on Saturday & have my 1st MW appointment tomorrow (I do homebirths). I've got a little belly, so people I see on a daily basis have been told. I'm not out on facebook & I'm not sure when I'll do that yet. Looking forward to hearing a little heartbeat tomorrow.
Hey friend!!! Glad you finally made your way over
Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallMarie View Post
Okay this is my first time around at this... but someone please explain to me why it seems to be practically a sin to be pregnant and want attractive clothing.

I started looking at mat clothing last weekend... Pants aren't overly painful... though half of them seem to add an extra month or two to my pregnancy. I HATE 95% of the tops. The drapey look is just not what i"m looking for... maybe when I actually have a big belly. Right now... NO.

And then there's a matter of a coat... it's hovering around freezing and snowing here. The midweight fall coats the maternity stores here have are just not going to cut it... not now and most definatly not in January.

I swear the next person who says anything along the lines of "oh just buy a few sizes up/plus size who cares what it looks like" is going to die. I CARE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. I already feel fat and icky why on earth would i want to get clothing that make look me worse too.

I shop at target and.consignment shops. I found some super cute things at a local resale place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176 View Post
I just got home from my midwife appt today. So excited to hear the heartbeat! 165 Now it seems a bit more real, if you know what I mean, just in case the horrible morning/ all day sickness meant nothing, lol.
Yay for hb!! Feel better soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf88 View Post
I totally know what you mean! I keep getting this feeling that I've been throwing up and feeling awful for nothing! It was so reassuring to hear the heartbeat!

Yesterday I spent 6 hours in the emergency room. The morning sickness got out of hand again and I got dehydrated and couldn't keep anything down. It took them 9 tries by 3 different nurses to get the IV in. I'm covered in bruises today, but feeling much better!!
So, so sorry. Hope the weekend is better!

Afm: insomnia. It 445am. Been awake since 215.
Had an appt today. Bp was 104\68 & hr was 144bpm!
& I found out I get an u/s for free! Thought if I wanted a 20w scan I'd pay out of pocket $450. Nov 19th!!!

15w and feeling okay.