View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
ASchultheiss84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Reduced!!! 11/28!!!

**I need PP for Xmas, so if you see anything here you would like, make an offer. I am totally open to trades, too--just send me your IHA list and I will try to find something on it!!**

***SOLD!!***I have a Birth Pool in a Box Eco that's only been used one time. It was used with a liner and was only used to labor, not birth, in. It is the full size pool with handles, cup holder, seat and carrying bag. It did have a small pin sized hole in the too, however, my husband patched it, and it's like new now. It comes with a brand new Birth Pool in a Box Eco liner. I also have a brand new, never used, water safe drinking hose and a small net for debris removal. This is everything (except the faucet adapter) you need to have a safe, successful water birth! Brand new before shipping this all would cost $300+. I'm only asking $100 plus actual shipping. DH gets a really good discount on shipping, so it will not be very much!!... If you don't like my price, make an offer. ISO PayPal, but will be open to a PARTIAL trade....

Both are unopened. AVON and Bath & Body Works Peony (discontinued scent and smells sooooo good!!)
Both are $5ppd each

Schwarzkopf hair care. Both used maybe one or two times each. Silver bottle is a curl enhances. Bottle on right is a special shampoo to brighten blonde or silver/grey hair. Salon products. Asking $10ppd each or both for $16ppd.

Box is beaten up a bit, but this is brand new. $14ppd

Homedics foot scrubber. Brand new-- never used. $12ppd

Contacts that I never used. Top 4 boxes are unopened, bottom two are and have one missing each. There are 6 lenses in each box, except the bottom two which have 5 each. Asking $10ppd per box ($7ppd for bottom two) or $45ppd for all of the boxes.

Last edited by ASchultheiss84; 12-05-2012 at 12:43 PM.
ASchultheiss84 is offline   Reply With Quote