Old 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
All sold, please delete :)

I am a MOTIVATED seller. MMARO

Brand New Softbums Omni Cowies in snaps - $20ppd.

3 BGEs in EUC. Looked them over and I see NO problems at all except a small light staining on the green. $20ppd each for the white and yellow, $19ppd for the green.

Thirsties Covers in VGUC. The yellow is a small and the others are XS. each. They have a tiny bit on piling on the gussets, the xs also have a tiny bit of light staining on the gussets. These were barely used. 7.50ppd each.

‎2 small BG AIOs with pocket. No rips, stains, or tears. Velcro is pilly and elastic is a little lose, but no other issues. $15ppd $13ppd for both

Flip Covers and Stay dry inserts. Practically brand new. Only worn a few times if that. EUC. One insert might have a shadowing of EBF stain, but not sure, so I thought I would mention it. Haven't tried to sun or anything since it was only worn a few times if that. $38ppd for three covers and 3 inserts

Small overnight butterfly fitted from Frigga's Fancies.
This was a tester that I bought here, but never used. It is a small, but WAY too small for my baby at 10 lbs. I would say it would fit like a NB or a small legged/waisted baby. After the 3 washes I did, one of the center seams started to open up. This could be fixed very easily, but doesn't affect function at all. Has a stay dry top. I paid $10 and would like to recoup some of what I paid. It is kinda heavy to ship, so how about $8ppd?

7 small megaroos. The 3 Au Naturales on the right were only used a few times if that. Still in brand new condition, super soft, no problems whatsoever. The 4 on the left are also in EUC with no stains. These do show some wash wear and are not as soft as the brand new ones. The two prints do have fading on the prints. $10ppd for the Newer ones and $6ppd for the 4 older ones. Or all 7 for $46ppd. SOLD

Brand New in package Alvas - NEW PRINTS, no inserts. $7.00ppd each or $25ppd for all 4

Reduced Prices! Don't like them, MMARO please!!

Only trade I am looking for right now are softbum echos with velcro in NEW condition. Thanks!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!

Last edited by Buffy1023; 01-18-2013 at 03:51 PM. Reason: sold
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote