Old 10-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #51
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 - October chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
:yeah that: just replace "Harper" with "Casper" and it's about the same. Most days I put away Ray's laundry. Just depends on my mood. Ha!

Oh and Ray's biggest laundry complaint? He used to run out of clean clothes before we had kids. He would have to wear stuff he normally wouldn't pick first. Now he says the clothes are put in the basket and magically appear clean and put away when he gets home. He says it makes choosing outfits harder when he has lots of choices.
haha, that's funny.

here, I am laundry washer, folder and puter awayer. it stinks.
I keep trying to have the kids help with theres, but honestly, most of the time, I don't get around to putting it away til its almost bedtime, so I just toss it in their drawers quick. I made some super cute paper dolls and clothes for their drawer fronts so that they can know where their clothes go, but the seasons changed so quick and I changed my mind on how to put their stuff away that now the little doll pictures (which of course I covered in clear contact paper) don't match the drawer anymore.
eventually I think I'm going to make and laminate the individual clothes and then use poster putty to attatch/change the clothes on a paper doll on each drawer.
of course, by then the kids will be teenagers and think I'm being ridiculous.

i've been sneaking time here and there to work on a quilt block. It's called all roads lead to rome, but I'm calling it all roads lead to gnome cuz it's goign to have a little gnome fabric in the center. so cute...at least it looks cute in my head.

oh, and my wrap is finally going to be shipped to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
ok,believe it or not, I'm not actually one to do the girlie squeal thing, but it works well typed out...and you don't have to cover your ears.

so, anyway, that's me in a nutshell today.
later ladies
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote