View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #7
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: do you travel with cloth?

Traveling via car for 3.5 days or less:
Diapers go into a laundry basket and then when dirty go into an XL Monkey Foot Designs wetbag. I can fit 3+ days of dirties in those bags.

Traveling via plane for however long and going to a place with laundry facilities:
10 diapers go into my carryon, another approx 20 go into checked luggage. Large Monkey Foot wetbag goes into carryon. Second XL wetbag goes into checked so I can transfer what we used out for the day into the "pail" wherever we are staying and then wash every 2+ days per usual.

Traveling via plane without laundry facilities for less than 4 days:
10 diapers go into my carryon, another approx 30 go into checked luggage. Large Monkey Foot wetbag goes into carryon. Second and third large or XL wetbags goes into checked and then all the dirties fly home in wetbags packed into huge ziploc bags that I have been washing and reusing for a while, they never get anything leaked into it, I am just paranoid.
http://www.amazon.com/Ziploc-Double-.../dp/B003U6A3EY

We have always traveled with cloth. It's really easy! I pack tide in a shampoo bottle and check it or travel with nellie's and some oxygen bleach in a reusable bottle in my checked luggage.

"More Baby" coming May 2014

ISO - Curious George Twin Pottery Barn bedding... will pay with PP.
Hungry Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote