View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #36
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What are you getting your LO for Christmas?

I have no idea yet which isn't great. Tharen wants a jungle gym, I've been watching for them on CL but so far most are too far away when they do come up. I'm hoping to find one at a decent price. Dh has talked about building the fort for them but it would be difficult to make it a Christmas gift (no real way to surprise them with it as it is going to be pretty obvious) he might gift them with the wood but it is such a lousy time of year to build. It doesn't get super cold here but it does get nasty rainy most years. I don't want them to be waiting months for their Christmas gift to be built. I guess we will just see what he decides to do. I would love for them to have a fort to play in though. Other than that I am at a loss. They have sooooooo many toys and books I just don't know what to buy for them. I wanted to get a Rody Max for Tharen but it is $$$ and I don't know that we can spend that especially since he has a Giddy Up and Go Pony he never really used but he refuses to part with either.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote