View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

I scored at the thrift shop today! *added pics*

I have to share this with people that understand why I'm excited.

I was at the Salvation Army thrift shop today, and I tried on a bunch of maternity clothes. Found one shirt that fit. I decided to check out the baby section again even though I had checked it out before I tried on the clothes. On the shelf I saw a bag and in the bag looked like what was a bummis cover (I recognized the frog on it). It was all cloth diapering stuff in the bag! When I got to the register, the guy looked up the price of a t-shirt, which was $2.50, and said "that's not right", how about $2.00 for it all (the maternity t-shirt and the bag of diapering stuff)...this is what was in the bag:

3 like new NB Bummis covers
2 like new Thirsties duos size 1
2 xs EUC fuzzi bunz with the inserts
a used NB prorap cover
4 EUC fitteds that have an infant snap down (these had the tag cut off so I'm not sure what these are...I need to do some browsing to see if I can find them)
2 unopened packs of infant snappis plus another snappi
2 infant prefolds
a few random AIOs that may work as back up

I'm so excited because I'm starting to build up my NB stash for our baby that is due in April.

Pictures:

Close up of fitteds (forgot to take a pic of the inside, but they have a snap in soaker)

Last edited by rverrone11; 10-15-2012 at 08:36 AM.
rverrone11 is offline   Reply With Quote