View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
BabyLuvinMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ISO: List Inside reached my spending limit for now unless i get an amazing deal

Any chance you Lovely Hoarding Mamas have some of the old Original Thirsties Fab Fitteds laying around you wanna Destash for Cheap? I'm looking for Mediums and Larges Prefer GN or B but honestly Any color will do... Not seeking the New Duos something with the Inside of them makes the babe breakout. I managed to find an old one floating around tried it and NO reaction at all so here's Hoping...

I am looking to get as many fitteds Med, Large, Os Possible for the cheapest price... Perfer to get as many from one person as possible to combine shipping costs...

I dont really have a Set Price at this time but obviously Id like to keep it cost effective. I prefer Velcro NOT Snaps but wont turn away a good deal

SEEKING THE FOLLOWING:
Thirsties Fab Fitted:Med, Large
Other brands of Fitted diapers Med, large One size,

Covers Boy or GN prefered but Not excluding a Good deal not real specific on Brand can be PUL Fleece wool Prefer Velcro over snaps
SHOW ME YOUR MIXED LOTS MAMAS MAKE ME A DEAL THAT I CAN'T PASS UP IM LOOKING FOR SOME QUICK SHIP DEALS. Besides what I have Listed Let me know what you have just keep in mind BUDGET is more important that Cuteness factor this time around.

Last edited by BabyLuvinMama; 11-07-2012 at 02:01 PM.
BabyLuvinMama is offline   Reply With Quote