Old 10-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #34
2queens&1princenmyhouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HS Check-In, Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainandRedemption View Post
Hi everyone! We are taking the week off but thought I'd come in here and say hey. Yesterday we spent the day on the beach. The day before we went into the city and took a ferry ride on the river, rode the bus around town, played at parks and went to a ridiculously huge and wonderful candy store (: It feels great to be relaxing and enjoying a week off. Taking a "vacation" even though we are staying at home
This weekend we may check out the new childrens museum here that's supposed to be pretty awesome, maybe the wildlife reserve, another trip to the beach, etc. Today my kids and I are just staying home to chill a little and clean the house up.

Also, for those of you who know that we've been car shopping for smething for me and the kids... well, we got it last week and it's been at the shop getting worked on. This morning DH picked it up and is hopefully getting plates today. So... I HAVE A CAR!!!
Congrats on the wheels! All those field trips are totally educational--I don't think you took off at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel nee nee View Post
Hi everyone. I hope you all had a fantastic week.

Does anyone have a book recommendation for children to read (grade level between 4 to 6, or middle school level)?

Thanks.
We are reading the Narnia Chronicles here.
Get craft kits from Kristin's Crafts for Kids and on FB
2queens&1princenmyhouse is offline   Reply With Quote