View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Smelly pee diapers

Ok so I need some advice about smells. I use Fuzzibunz cloth diapers and when my DS pees in them they release a smell. It isn't as strong as it used to be since I switched from Nature Clean detergent to Tide F&G and started sprinkling Borax into his dirty diaper bag. I still can't totally get rid of it though and my mother-in-law is always bringing it up and suggesting that I put the microfiber pads/liners to soak in vinegar water when dirty. I know I shouldn't do it with the actual diaper because it will wreck the elastics. Its not that I don't think this is a good idea or that I'm totally against doing this but I just want to know if there's an easier, less messy way to get rid of that stink. Also, my washing machine is a front loader, which I know uses less water.

So, are they maybe not getting rinsed enough? Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have any advice?
These diapers were very expensive and I don't want to start buying different liners.