Old 10-13-2012, 04:47 AM   #15
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: less then 2 months in

Quote:
Originally Posted by knodceo View Post
Can't you ask what they need for the school and offer to donate that? I am sure TS frustrating. And what happens if the kids don't sell anything?
No, well we probably could but its a Charter school. Its an art school they aren't raising money for paper and pencils. They are raising money for pianos, other instruments, travel to events (they only have 1 bus) like a recent art show that the advanced sculpting class had a piece entered, up keeping their dance studio, sculpting and theatre equipment. Its a tuition free school.

We chose this school so there is no way I would refuse to sell the stuff- if we can sell even a little bit we will because we want dd to have the art aspect. I don't have to like it, but if I want her to have benefit of the art curriculum then I have to help support it. I'm just an introvert and don't like doing stuff like this. We are also required to volunteer 25 hours a school year and parents organize the classroom parties, etc.