Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
Good day ladies,
I've got a few questions for you all. I'm fixing to order more HPT too have on hand when we get to start TTC again but I was wondering how well does this brand work. Name is babi One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Test?

Give me some name of ones you all use. I do have some wondfo one but was looking a few other brands to try.

I'm need to stock my cabinet before we start again after my surgeries.
I haven't read good things about the babi ones being too great at early detection... I personally prefer the Wondfo to any other cheaper test... for the pricier ones, I like First Response Early Result (FRER) or Clearblue digital.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch View Post
Hey ladies I have a squinter too. All my kids could see it, then dh could too after I woke him. I am 12dpo, never had such a faint line on this day post O. The other test on the top is the 10dpo. I am in official obsessing mode! I can't believe it and keep thinking it is just an evap line, maybe it is. Can anybody see it? It showed up at about 5 minutes into the test.

I kind of think I see it in the first FRER picture... but the pic is so small it's hard to tell... when I turned monitor brightness up I think I see a super faint line...
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote