Old 10-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #17
crunchymom2b
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just pumped for the first time in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckemp17 View Post
I have to chuckle... they don't make sports bras (or shelf/nursing tanks) big enough to fit my girls. And I'm not about to cut holes in one of my custom ($120+) bras.

So my option would be to stop in a bathroom, but the hands-free on under my bra, then get in the car, open the regular bra (opens in the front, thank goodness), and finagle getting the flanges in place while looking down my shirt. When I get where I'm going, hit up a bathroom again to remove the hands-free. (my hands-free has shoulder straps to give that little bit of lift that I so desperately need, hence needing to be in a private place to put it on under my bra)
Can you just put it on in the car before you start driving? If you wear a nursing bra or tank that has a built in bra or underwire/heavy supprt you can use the hairtie trick. Tie two hair ties together, slip one over the flange, and then hook the other one over the clip of the top. then bring the tank or bra cups up and over the flanges a bit just for extra support. That probably makes no sense lol. I'll have to take a picture when I do it

Alycia + Tom = 2 Labor Day babies! Tommy (9/09) + Vinny (9/12)
Under construction: unexpectedly expecting in 2015!
crunchymom2b is offline   Reply With Quote