View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

Getting baby to nap

DD2 needs to nap. She does, badly. She LOVES to sleep. But DD1 wakes her up consistently, early in the morning and from each nap.
DD1 does not care, will not be quiet, etc. I have tried spending nap time with her, giving her quiet things to do, etc, but it doesn't work, she still ends up ruining nap time (both on purpose and by mistake, depending on the day and her attitude).
DD2 has been averaging 40-60 minutes total of naps per day for at least 2 months, probably closer to 3 now and is only 7 months old. She needs a couple hours naps a day at this age.

How can I help her stay asleep? A pin drop wakes her up sometimes, and other times she sleeps through anything (fell asleep on the living room floor when we had family over and the other kids were running through making a hell of a racket and she didn't flinch). I've already put up blackout curtains and try to keep the bedroom door mostly closed... I've tried holding her through naps like I had to with DD1, but that wakes her up too.

If there are any typos or grammatical errors I was probably NAK, apologies in advance!
Squig'sMumMum is offline   Reply With Quote