View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #6
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Getting baby to nap

i have 4 so our house is a little different(louder lol) . 1pm-3pm is quite time/ nap time every. single. day. the 4 and 6 year olds go to their room and play(they havent napped in years and only do if they are sick.) if they are loud they get quiet time w/o their toys/games for 1 day-1 week depending on how often i have to tell them to be quiet. i lay down with the 2 year old and 3 month old and both go to sleep. the 2 year old isnt picky, as long as mommy or daddy are with him. the 3 month old HAS to have a blanket over her head to sleep. not her face just draped over her head lol. i found that out by accident and naps have been easy ever since(for a week now lol) the baby also has a sound machine in her (dark) room. but will regularly sleep with up to 7 other kids running around screaming too, as long as the noise is pretty constant.
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote