Old 10-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #1644
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: KAL Oct 7-13 *Knit the funk away!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
I've never had a good reason to make one. I have boys and while DH is pretty laid back he wouldn't take kindly to me putting a skirt on one of our boys. I'll probably jinx myself by making it, but it'd be so fun.
call it a kilt???

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post

Benj and I play the piano. I also play the steel drums, clarinet, bass clarinet, alto, tenor, and bari sax. Benj plays the trombone.

Steven has picked up the trombone.

I was the only girl in SW washington that marched with the bari sax when I was in high school
Wow, that's awesome. I have no musical bones in my body. Kids will get ALL of that from DH, he plays piano, drums of all kinds and played clarinet for a while when he was itty bitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post

Goals for today:
Finish what I didn't get done yesterday and go get groceries. Tomorrow is applefest and going out to eat for DH's birthday (his birthday is Monday but his brother takes him out on the weekend).
apple fest sounds fun! MM, out to dinner, hope you have some good GF selections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post
I don't put soakers under other stuff
we wore ours like pants (shorts) here too. They were great for our steamy hot weather.