View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:57 PM   #13
Erinne
Registered Users

Re: What do you think: Bike and Stroller in One?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computermama View Post
I have to say that I love the concept. I don't drive, so when DH is working we walk everywhere. The idea of a stable bike that I could take my kids with me on is awesome. Now, the price is not awesome, and I don't know how it actually rides, but I can't help but love it. Baby in the front and off we go! It even takes some infant seats and has a large basket for that rare time you go without your child. Man I am now coveting that bike. I'd never justify the cost, but if some good fairy were to drop it at my door, I'd love it. Never have to leave it outside where it could get rained on or stolen, quickly convert from one to the other. This is definitely me geeking out.
I got mine on craigslist for $1000 after checking regularly for months. Still a lot, but compared to a car, not that much, and next to no ongoing costs. Sorry for trying to be your enabler ! Mine does convert to a stroller, and it says "in 30 seconds!" or something, but realistically, it's a pain and I rarely do it. It does ride really well, though!