View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
jujee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Rearz, Heartland Dreams, NB hybrid fitted

5 pack of Smitten Rearz fitted with velcro in small (6-15 lbs). These have a pocket to add more absorption. Would love to sale as a lot for $60ppd, if not each for $13ppd. One of each color, brown, red, yellow, green, orange. These are prepped, never used.

-1 Heartland fitted in VGUC. $11ppd

3 Narabums newborn hybrid fitteds take all 3 for $23ppd

-Narabums newborn hybrid fitted in oogas w/aplix closure. Aplix is curling a bit but still sticky. Elastic on one side is a little relaxed. Possible slight shadow staining, hard to tell. Still has life left and fits a bit bigger than the other two narabums newborn. $9ppd

-Narabums newborn hybrid fitted in skeleanimals w/aplix closure. It's on black fleece so it is pilly. That's the way the fabric is. I threw this diaper in when I got some used diapers & bleached it so there are two bleach marks on it. $6ppd

-Narabums newborn hybrid fitted in tinkerbell. VGUC. Possible shadow stain. $10ppd

SOLD-6 GMD nb orange workhorse fitteds VGUC. Old ones not the new organic ones. Very light staining, should come out in the sun. Want to sell in at least lots of 2. $6ppd each.

SOLDI have 10 MEOS with stay dry snap-in insert. Asking $10 $8ppd each. They are GUC. They do have some staining on the insert, but all snaps are in working order. They still have tons of life left. There is one MEOS with some blue staining on it.

blue stain

blue stain

Staining on insert

SOLD-2 size 1 bumboo fitteds in rainbow snaps. Both come with doubler. $15ppd each

SOLD
-1 XS sbish obf. VVGUC! Does not come with doubler only snap in soaker $15ppd

PM is fastest way to get a response from me, since it pushes to my email.

Last edited by jujee; 02-03-2013 at 02:17 AM.
jujee is offline   Reply With Quote