View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 08:13 PM   #79
Terra
Drinks her not-just-a-smoothie pina coladas in ALL CAPS in front of her preschoolers before she takes her CDs and goes home.
seller

My Mood:
Re: What were your medical reasons for circumcising?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful mother View Post
I tend to not post anything that may be embarrassing to my kids on the internet, I feel it's their choice to embarrass themselves. I have been with friends with older boys at the park and they are discussing their intact and circumcised sons and personally that is just something I would rather not know about their teenage boy and full grown son, I have seen one of them hush as their intact boy comes up. Why do they hush, is it because they know it might make him uncomfortable. I don't discuss my daughters bra size with people, that again would be her choice and her developing breasts are a totally normal thing. If I want to share how my breast development was going 30 years ago that is my choice but I would have been mortified to have my mom discussing it with strangers.

To me it's not my choice to share any info about private areas of my son/daughters life without their permission, even at the doc I ask them if it's okay to talk to the doc about it.
I agree with this! And I do the same thing at the doctor too! I mean they wait and look at me when the doctor asks to examine and I let them know it's a safe situation and up to them.