View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 07:40 AM   #326
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38
Hmph...line was lighter on my Answer hpt this morning, so presumably this is a chemical. I didn't even bother w/ pics b/c I had to squint so bad IRL. Anyway, I've got my beta tomorrow; if it's negative, they'll tell me to stop the Crinone & I'll get AF w/in a day or two. If by chance it's positive, I'll go in Wednesday or Thursday for another draw. I don't feel any different & I'm bummed, trying to figure out what to do next...One more IUI? Give up after that? Try IVF? I dunno...it's tough to explain. Imagine if you were told you & your DH could DTD 6 times (not do it like bunnies for 6 cycles; you can go for it 6 times) & if you didn't get pg, you could give up or you could spend several thousand dollars on an unpleasant, invasive procedure that has, at best, about a 50% success rate; those are your only options...WWYD?
Hugs Carrie. Magbe just a bad test? Hopefully the beta will be good news. Truthfully I would be depressed and angry. I don't like people telling me what to do and I would know we wouldn't be successful in that time either. Now if IVF was the only option I would spend my thousands on adoption. We have thought about adopting during our whole relationship and truthfully we were going to adopt this time instead of TTC. Then I got baby fever and I just didn't want to try private infant adoption at this time. It will still be an option though if we stop TTC.