View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #5
Babybird4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattiMaman
I am a consignaholic. . I have already consigned 75% of my son's clothes even though we are planning on more children...just not worth it to me to keep everything in case gender, size and season match up! It's a lot of work, but I typically earn enough each season to buy next season's wardrobe. I do local seasonal sales twice a year, and I am able to dress my DS in almost all upscale brands-boutique, Janie and Jack, Gymbo and Baby Gap. Another bonus of consigning at seasonal sales is that you keep 70% of sales and get to shop before the public.

I would go for it-keep one bin of favorites and let go of the rest! Especially if you can get it out of the house before the LO arrives.
This!! I am expecting #3 which will be our last and just sold off a bunch of my girls' old stuff and made enough to get their winter wardrobes and stuff for the baby (boy). I love being able to shop early and get the best stuff and not worry about spending so much bc I got most of it back in what I sold. I will never do OUAC again.

April, mommy to Haylea (8/18/09), Hannah (5/22/11) and baby Hogan due 12/12/12! *sent from my iPhone*