View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #12
AfWife8405's Avatar
AfWife8405
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,591
Re: Gymboree, Osh Kosh, Gap, etc

I also have 3 kids and 85% of their clothing is GAP. The other 15% consists of gifted clothing and a few pieces from Target. I buy off season on clearance, use promo codes and get rewards through my GAP card. I definitely prefer the durability of GAP over Old Navy because my boys are pretty hard on their clothing, especially at school, and I pass down what I can from DS1 to DS2. They are only 22 months apart, so I don't have to store much for long.

My daughter is only 3 and has another 1.5 yrs before she gets into school clothing. I keep it simple for her: 3-5 dresses, 3-5 tunic length tops and then leggings that coordinate with both. She also has a pair of white sneakers and dressier sandals.

We've been living in Hawaii for the last 2 years so we don't have much of a seasonal wardrobe change at all. Next summer, we are moving back to the east coast and then layering will be my strategy to help stretch their wardrobe through the seasons.
__________________
Wife to An Airman Mama to Nicholas Benjamin (8) Jack Ryan (6) Brooke Isabella (5) our Great Dane, Matilda and St. Bernard, Lucy
AfWife8405 is offline   Reply With Quote