View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
Mama0812
Registered Users
seller

ALL SOLD I have several things for sale, please PM me with interest. Thank you!

Pictures of all my FS wool: http://s1242.beta.photobucket.com/us...2/library/Wool

Size Large Little Green Honu Yellow Shorties, GUC, some lano spots that I am sure will eventually come out and some slight discoloration int he wetzone. Asking 30ppd REDUCED TO 27PPD FOR QUICK SALE! GOING TO PO TOMORROW 10/22!
NOW 22PPD!!

sold Size 3 Natural Underwoolie, GUC, this is actually in great shape, the only problem is it got some red transfer dye on it from a pair of interlock I have, there might also be some wetzone discoloration, no felting, so these would be awesome for a mama who has experience or wants to experiment with dying wool Asking 25ppd

soldSize Large Fuzzy Red Bumby Longies. EUC, only flaw is the tag is starting to come off. Insean 12.5", waist 18", Rise 20". Asking 60ppd, will ship to Canada for $2 more.

sold Size Large Dunk N Fluff Dino Longies, grey/brown color w/ orange waistband and dino applique. 12.5" Inseam, 19" rise and 20" waist. Some fading and wear throughout, but still incredibly soft & functional. Asking 40ppd, and again will ship to Canda for $2 more.

sold Size Samll Kissaluvs Natural color Soaker, 19" rise, 13.5" waist, 6" leg openings all the way around. Asking 18ppd. VGUC, maybe slightly felted throughout and some very small blue spots near waist. Asking 18ppd.

soldSize 3-6 months Natural color Disana Leggings. 8" Iseam, 18" rise, and 17" waist. Some dark spots on legs that I am not sure what they are, were only really noticeable when I washed the, once dry you can hardly see them, may just be slightly dingy. Asking 15ppd + $2 to Canada.

sold Size Small Tiny Birds Organic Wool Longies Natural color w/ sewn in soaker.6 3/4-7" Inseam, 17" rise, and 14" waist, it has an elastic waist band, I can stretch it to about 21". EUC, asking 25ppd + $2 to Canada.

sold Size Small Tiny Tunas Loch Ness (light green color) Soaker. 16" rise, 16" waist and about 7" leg openings all the way around. This is awesome, no flaws, was just washed & lano'd with a sloomb cider cube so smells yummy! Asking 18ppd + $2 to Canada.

**We are a pet friendly, smoke free home**

**Everything with exception to the Tiny Tunas soaker has been washed, but NOT lanolized**

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Mama0812; 11-05-2012 at 11:17 PM.
Mama0812 is offline   Reply With Quote